Read time iconReading time:

Application for membership and PDS

To join TransPension, download and read the Pension Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and complete the Membership Application form at the back. Find out more about your retirement income options.

The PDS changes from time to time and the most updated version will always be available on the TWUSUPER website.

View PDS

How you could boost your super in your 60's

Find out how a Transition to Retirement (TTR) strategy could help you if you choose to open a Pre-retirement Super Pension. This short document includes an overview of how this strategy works and includes worked examples and a case study.

TTR Strategy (PDF)

Pension variation

Note: Instead of using the form, you can make this variation over the phone if you prefer. Call 1800 222 071 between 8am and 8pm (AEST/AEDT) weekdays.

Use this form to change your pension payments details. You can fill out most of the form online, before printing it out and sending it to TWUSUPER with your Proof of ID.

Pension Variation form (PDF)

Update bank details for your Super Pension

Use this form to update your bank account details. You can fill the form in online before printing it out and returning it to TWUSUPER with your Proof of ID.

Update bank details (PDF)

Update binding nominations 

Binding nominations can be made for super and pension accounts and can only be made via a paper form. You will need two witnesses and your nomination will remain effective for up to three years. To find out more about nominating beneficiaries for your pension account, see the Choosing a beneficiary fact sheet.

Update nominations (PDF)

Proof of identity and document certification

Some of the above forms state that proof of identity needs to be included with them when they are sent to TWUSUPER. For an overview of how this works, see the Proof of identity and document certification page. You can also download the more detailed fact sheet below.

Proof of ID fact sheet (PDF)

Looking for a withdrawal form?

Please call us on 1800 222 071 between 8am and 8pm (AEST/AEDT) weekdays so we can send you the right withdrawal form for your circumstances. 

If you're over 65 and want to make a withdrawal of under $10,000 from a TransPension account, you don't need a form - you can do this by logging into Member Online.

Speak with a retirement specialist

Speak with a retirement specialist imageSpeak with a retirement specialist image

*Let us know your preferred contact number and preferred callback time between 9am and 5pm (AEST/AEDT) weekdays.

Instead of sifting through information to find out what's relevant to you, ask to speak to a retirement specialist. There's no extra cost to use this service. The team's available between 9am and 5pm (AEST/AEDT) on 1800 222 071.

Use the form below to request a call back. Note that the call back service is available for Australian residents only. If you're overseas, please call +61 3 9192 4414.

Request a call back

Invalid recaptcha

We're sending your request, please wait.

Thank you. Your request has been submitted and a Retirement Specialist will contact you soon.
The form could not be submitted. Please call us on 1800 222 071 from 8am to 8pm (AEST/AEDT) for assistance.